Homespun Holiday Craft Market
November 9, 2019
White River Valley Antique Association
Community Building at Town Park
Information for Vendors
1. All items for sale must be handmade, repurposed, vintage, or vintage look.
2. You must submit photographs of a sample of the work to be sold. Not all items need to be photographed. Please submit digital photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail hard copies to Susan J. Bays, 5711 N. 200 W., Worthington, IN 47471.
3. Vendor space is enclosed and secure. Electricity is available. All vendors must provide everything for their booth. Please bring tables, chairs, extension cords, power strips, or anything else required to display or sell your craft. Booths must be manned at all times.
4. The fee for floor space is 10′ by 10′ – $40
5. Payment is due with application, payable to WRVAA Homespun Holiday Craft Market. Send application and payment to Susan J. Bays, 5711 N. 200 W., Worthington, IN 47471. No refund for application fee will be given unless the application is not accepted.
6. WRVAA and its volunteers reserve the right to request that vendors remove ineligible items from their booth space during set-up or Market.
7. Vendor set-up will be on Friday, November 8, 2019 Phone me to arrange your set-up time. Susan J. Bays 812.875.3934.
8. Food will be available.
9. Application deadline is September 30, 2019. You will be notified of acceptance no later than October 5, 2019. Payment will be returned if application is not accepted.
10. WRVAA reserves the right to assign vendor space location. Space is limited.
Download Vendor Application and Forms: