- All items for sale must be handmade and sold by the artist/craft person or member of their family. Demonstration of craft is encouraged. No commercial products allowed. No food vendors.
- You must submit photographs of a sample of the work to be sold. Not all items need to be photographed. Please submit digital photographs to
email@example.com or by mail to: Susan Bays, 5711 N 200 W, Worthington, IN. 47471.
- Vendor space is enclosed and secure. Electricity is available. All vendors must provide everything for their booth. This includes tables, chairs, extension cords, power strips, or anything else required to display, sell, or demonstrate your craft. Booths must be manned at all times during show hours.
- The fee for floor space is 10′ by 10′ – $40; 10′ by 20′ – $70; and 10′ by 30′ – $100.
- Payment is due with application, payable to WRVAA Homespun Handcrafters Market. Payment may be sent to address on application or pay by credit card at www.WRVAA.org. No refund for application fee will be issued unless the application is not accepted.
- WRVAA $10 membership fee is required for each vendor attending booth.
- Proof of liability insurance ($500,000) is required listing WRVAA as an additional insured. Insurance may be purchased through an agent of your choice or may be obtained through The Insurance Shop in Odon, IN. at a reasonable rate.
- WRVAA reserves the right to assign vendor space location. Space is limited. WRVAA and its volunteers reserve the right to request vendors to remove ineligible items from their booth space during set up or show.
- Vendor set up time will be September 4th – 5th, 9 am – 5 pm each day. All vendors should be completely set-up and ready to sell by 7 am September 6th. During the show the doors will open each day at 7 am and close at 6 pm. No vehicles are allowed on club grounds between 7 am and 5 pm during days of show.
- You will be notified of acceptance or rejection after July 1st. Payment will be returned if not accepted. You will receive a packet of information following acceptance.
Vendor Registration ends July 1st.
Form can be filled out digitally using a standard PDF reader (Adobe Reader, Acrobat, etc.)